- Where will the 2018 general assembly be held?
- When is the 2018 General Assembly?
- What is the nearest C-Train Station to the event?
- What is the Parking situation at the Red & White Club?
- Are there other motels/hotels close to the General Assembly venue?
- If I have already placed an order, can I go back later and add another item to it?
- User profiles/Accounts set up for the GA on this site are not connected with rasc.ca user profile
The 2018 General Assembly will be hosted at the University of Calgary's Red & White Club. Accommodations are available at the University of Calgary's Hotel Alma. The Home page has Google Map links for the Red & White Club and Hotel Alma. The Red & White Club will be the primary location for the Registration Desk, Board of Directors meetings, presentations, lectures, workshops, paper sessions, posters, and socials. Be sure to visit the schedule to learn more about the various events and tours.
The 2018 General Assembly will run from Thursday June 28th until Sunday July 1st, 2018. Optional tours will be available Monday July 2nd until Wednesday July 5th. Click here to view the GA schedule
The nearest C-Train Station is “Banff Trail” which is about a 5 minute walk west over the Crowchild Trail NW overpass to McMahon Stadium and the Red & White Club.
There are pay parking lots around McMahon Stadium available for all day parking.
Yes, there is eight (8) located in Calgary's Motel Village less than 1.5 km from the University of Calgary and the Red & White Club.
- Comfort Inn & Suites
- Super 8 Village
- Aloft Calgary Univeristy
- Best Western Plus - Village Park Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Canada
- Travelodge Calgary University
- Calgary North Thriftlodge
- EconoLodge Motel Village
Yes. Log into your account and make your additional selection(s). The system will then process this addition as an additional order for you and request that you go through the payment process as you would have done for your initial order.
A number of members have been faced with confusion when they have tried to set up or access this site using the profile/user information that they have with the national web-site (rasc.ca) This is just a reminder that this website does not know your username or password from the national website. You are setting up a whole new profile with us for the GA. That being said, there is nothing wrong with using the same user name and password that you have at rasc.ca. You will have create a new profile with us. Sorry for the inconvenience. RASC GA 2018 Organizing Committee