This is an informal tour for those interested, and it will be a cost share event. Your share of the cost should you choose to participate will be collected on the morning of the tour. A limited number of participants is foreseen and the final cost and logistics will be worked out depending on the number of Interested parties.
- Departure from your hotel at 08:00 hrs MDT sharp
- Visit to Blackfoot Crossing Historical Park in the Siksika Reserve South of Cluny Alberta (2-3hours)
- Lunch (not included) & depart around noon
- Drive to Majorville Medicine Wheel (1 hour – Departing around Noon)
- Visit Site (1-1/2 hours)
- Drive to Sundial Medicine Wheel (1 1/2 hour – Departing around 2:30 pm)
- Visit site (1 hour)
- Return to Carseland via Carmangay (stop to visit Tipi Ring site)
- Event at the Dechesne Ranch – starting just after 5:00 pm MDT
- Return to Hotel Alma, late evening.
Tour Guides: Roger Nelson. Roland Dechesne and Neel Roberts